Residential and Commercial Storm Damage Restoration Services
After a storm hits, Home Value Renovation is a company you can rely on to provide comprehensive storm damage repair services for your home or commercial building. Since 2005, we have been a trusted partner and advocate of those who own or manage storm-damaged properties. Home Value Renovation is licensed, bonded, and insured – a highly experienced contractor capable of overseeing every facet of the storm damage repair process.
The services that we provide are all-inclusive:
- Free property inspection and repair estimate – Using Xactimate® software, we’ll document all of your storm-related damage and generate an estimate of what it will cost to repair. Xactimate® is a damage appraisal platform used by many insurance companies. Using Xactimate® will allow us to “compare apples to apples” when helping to ensure you are getting a just and fair insurance settlement.
- Insurance claim management – The last thing you should have to worry about after your home or business is seriously damaged in a storm is dealing with a bunch of insurance red tape. Home Value Renovation can handle all aspects of your insurance damage claim for you. For example, if your claim is over $7,500, then your mortgage lender will have to become involved. In addition to possibly requiring multiple independent damage inspections, your mortgage lender will most certainly require the repair work to be done by a company that is – like ours – licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Design and remodeling assistance – Home Value Renovation was initially a home remodeling company. We can thus provide complimentary design and remodeling assistance, as well as a wide selection of high-quality products from manufacturers you know and trust, including CertainTeed (shingles), Owens Corning (shingles), Andersen (windows), James Hardie (siding), ACM (gutters), VELUX (skylights), and many others. We also offer pre-bent or custom fascia and soffits, as well as window and door wraps.
- Professional storm damage repair work – We carry out all our storm damage repair projects, big and small, with the utmost professionalism and attention to detail. We are proficient in roof repair, window replacement, siding replacement, and more. In fact, we are an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor and a GAF Certified Installer. These are two of the most sought-after certifications for roofers in North America.
- Plant, yard, and driveway protection – Though other storm damage repair contractors might brush this off as an insignificant detail, we’ll go the extra mile to ensure that our repair work doesn’t create any “collateral damage.”
- Warranty protection – Our workmanship is backed by a lifetime warranty. Plus, we honor all the warranties that our manufacturers put on their products.
Mother Nature might be unpredictable, but the storm damage repair company you hire doesn’t have to be. Contact Home Value Renovation today to schedule your free, no-hassle property inspection and storm damage repair estimate.